Down here in Texas, where our office is located, Cinco de Mayo is popular. Since today is actually Cinco de Mayo, try this Margari-Tea recipe. For this cocktail, we used a Lemon & Ginger Tea but you can use any flavor you desire.
TOOLS: Cocktail shaker, strainer
GLASS: Coupe glass
GARNISH: With a slice of ginger and a slice of lime
• 30ml Tea (strong brew) of your choice.
• 40ml Tequila Reposado (100% blue agave)
• 20ml Cointreau/Triple sec
• 20ml fresh lime juice
• Thin slice of ginger
• Honey-rim and pre-chill the glass
• Shake all ingredients and strain into the glass