Try this Beach Cruiser cocktail using Dilmah Mango & Strawberry Tea. It really is delicious.
GLASS: Large highball glass
GARNISH: Garnish with a sprig of mint and fruit slices
• 80ml Dilmah Mango & Strawberry (just over 2.5 ounces)
• 50ml white rum (1.5 ounces)
• 20ml fresh lime juice (just over .5 ounces)
• 15ml sugar syrup (.5 ounces)
• 10 mint leaves
• Slices of mango, strawberry and lime
• Put the rum, juice and syrup into the glass and stir
• Fill ¾ of the glass with crushed ice
• Add the fruit slices, then add the tea
Recipe courtesy of Dilmah Tea and developed by Dutch Master Chef Robert Schinkel.