If you want a change from the ordinary breakfast tea, try Kusmi Russian Morning Tea. Kusmi has blended strong tea from China and Ceylon and delicate tea from India, which makes it a great tea for morning.
- Appearance of the Tea Leaves: Furled whole leaf
- Type of Tea: Black tea
- Color When Brewed: Very dark and coppery green, verging on black
- Origin of Ingredients: China, Ceylon and India
- Best Time to Consume: Morning
- Ideal Temperature of the Water: Just before boiling
- Recommended Brewing Time: 3 to 4 minutes
- Recommended Quantity to use When Brewing: .1 ounce (3 grams) per cup
- Amount of Time Tea Will Last in Your Home: 3 years (best stored in a cool, dark, dry place away from strong odors)
- Best Prepared: Plain or sweetened
What is it made from?
Tea from China, Sri Lanka and India.