Kusmi Anastasia Tea is one of the company’ best. It is a blend of black teas flavored with bergamot, lemon and orange blossom. The tea was inspired by the legendary Grand Duchess Anastasia, heiress to Czar Nicolas II (from the Romanov dynasty) who mysteriously disappeared.
Specific Details on Kusmi Anastasia Tea:
- Appearance of the Tea Leaves: Furled whole leaf
- Color When Brewed: Very dark green verging on black
- Origin of Ingredients: Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and Cina
- Taste: Citrus, fruity
- Caffeine Content: High
- Antioxidant Content: Low
- Best Time to Consume: Afternoon
- Ideal Temperature of the Water: Just before boiling
- Recommended Brewing Time: 3 to 4 minutes
- Recommended Quantity to use When Brewing: .1 ounce (3 grams) per cup
- Amount of Time Tea Will Last in Your Home: 3 years (best stored in a cool, dark, dry place away from strong odors)
- Best Prepared: Plain or sweetened
What is it made of?
Tea from China and Ceylon with natural scents of bergamot, lemon, lime and orange blossom.