Posted on | March 20, 2008 | 5 Comments
Iced tea weather is almost here. Making a great pitcher of iced tea from tea bags can be tricky. Follow this recipe for a great green iced tea.
Here are the ingredients you will need:
Here are the steps to follow:
- Boil water for 2 cups of tea using 4 teabags
- Infuse for 3-4 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- Allow to cool
- Pour tea into a pitcher and add 4 teaspoons of sugar, honey or sweetener to taste
- Add 3 teaspoons lemon juice and stir to dissolve
- Pour over 2 cups cold water
- Chill in the refrigerator
- Serve in a tall glass with ice cubes and garnished with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves
Now, just enjoy your iced tea.