Posted on | August 23, 2014 | No Comments
Try a Fairtrade and organic Vanilla Chai from the London Tea Company for only $1.99. The Vanilla Chai comes in a box of 20 individually wrapped tea bags.
Posted on | August 22, 2014 | No Comments
A Fairtrade and organic tea, White Tea with Elderflower & Apricot from the London Tea Company is only $1.99. Each box has 20 individually wrapped tea bags.
Posted on | August 21, 2014 | No Comments
Try London Tea Company Earl Grey Tea for only $1.99. Each box of London Tea Company Earl Grey Tea includes 20 individually wrapped tea bags. Available only while supplies last.
Posted on | August 20, 2014 | No Comments
You can get 20 individually wrapped tea bags of London Tea Company English Breakfast Tea for only $1.99 (while supplies last).
Posted on | August 19, 2014 | No Comments
Posted on | August 11, 2014 | No Comments
Its now in the USA: Sainsbury’s Red Tea. Authentic Sainsbury’s Red Tea Bags.
Posted on | August 7, 2014 | No Comments
Want 50 great tea drink recipes from 1890 that can you make at home today? Then, get our complimentary ebook. Get the tea ebook “Your Great Grandmother Made Better Tea: 50 Ice Tea, Tea Punch, Tea Dessert Recipes from 1890 to 1920″. You can get it free with our compliments in PDF, Kindle or ePub (for Nook and other readers) format. iscover tea recipes that have been lost over time with a compilation of 50 tea recipes from 1890 to 1920. These recipes really make interesting drinks, punch and desserts.
Posted on | August 6, 2014 | No Comments
Since we really enjoy a nice cup of Earl Grey Tea, we are always looking for ways to incorporate it into food. The excellent food site Fine Cooking has provided a good recipe for Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies. Make sure to use a really good Earl Grey Tea, since it is the basis of the cookie. Note: we have not yet tried this and once we have, we will give a full report.
1 1/2 cups butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
zest of 2 medium sized oranges
6 Earl Grey tea bags
seeds of 1 vanilla bean
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Beat butter until smooth, add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
3) Add vanilla, orange zest, and vanilla bean seeds to buter and mix to combine.
4) Empty contents of tea bags into a clean coffee or spice grinder and pulse until finely ground. Add ground tea to flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl and stir to combine.
5) Add dry ingredients to butter mixture in 2 – 3 additions, combining well between additions.
6) Form dough into 2 discs, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refridgerator or freeze for later use.
7) Roll chilled dough out on a floured surface to 1/4″ thickness and cut into desired shapes. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 10 – 14 minutes (depending on size and thickness) until edges just begin to turn golden. Cool.
Makes approximately 6 dozen 2″ round cookies.
Recipe is a creation of FineCooking.com member kwilky and we thank them for it.
Posted on | August 5, 2014 | No Comments
Iced Tea can be a healthy alternative to soda. Here is a quick and easy iced tea recipe. For this, use your favorite tea but a nice English Tea would work well.
Add a few tea leaves to a bottle of water. Put in the refrigerator overnight. Since the tea leaves brew without any heat, there are no tannins in the drink. Brewing your iced tea this way does not require you to add any sweeteners to the drink.
Posted on | August 1, 2014 | No Comments
If you are a fan of Welsh Brew Tea, you probably have seen their classic commercial. Now, here is our version.